Search This Blog

Thursday 31 March 2011

Evaluation

Looking back at the entire project i feel i stuck to the breif and specification very well, my logo is aesthetically pleasing and makes a product look more attractive.  The logo is clear and nice to look at, with more modern shapes and colours but still keeps the original converse house style, with traditional colours such as red, blue and cream.  As well as this it has a canvas look that is unique to the converse brand.

I believe that my research into other logos was detailed enough which enabled me to understand what makes a good and bad logo and use this when i created my own.  However i feel my development was not as good as it possibly could be as i chose only to develop the font rather than the colours and general look of the logo.  Apart from that o enjoyed the project but if i had to do it again would look more into the development stage.

No comments:

Post a Comment